Students at EULAR Training - Germany
Lupus Training in Italy
International Osteoporosis Foundation Faculty
Pediatric Rheumatology Training-1
Rheumatology Training :
- One year training in G.S. Medical College and K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai (2005-2006).
- Post Graduate Certificate Course in Rheumatology- Indian Medical Association (IMA AKN Sinha Institute, New Delhi), Feb 2007
- EULAR Online Course on Rheumatic Diseases, EULAR School of Rheumatology, Zurich, Switzerland, 2007-2009 (85% marks)
- EULAR Online Course on Connective Tissue Diseases, EULAR School of Rheumatology, Zurich, Switzerland, 2009-2010 (89 %marks)
- Ten topics in Rheumatology Asia (PG course) : Singapore July 2008
- 10th EULAR Postgraduate Course in Rheumatology, Krefeld, Germany (Sept 2008)
- Fourth EULAR Course on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Pisa, Italy (Aug 2009)
- Pediatric Rheumatology Training – Indian Academy of Pediatrics (Rheumatology Chapter), Mumbai (2009) : Advanced Training (2012)
- Osteoporosis Workshop – International Osteoporosis Foundation and Indian Society for Bone Mineral Research – Mumbai (Oct 2009)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rheumatology (2018-2019) (71.83% Distinction) University of South Wales, UK
- M.Sc. – Rheumatology (2020-2021) University of South Wales, UK (UK qualification level 7 out of 8)
Other Training Programs:
National Rheumatology Workshops: Osteoporosis, Spondyloarthropathy, Interventional Rheumatology (Joint Injections), Immunology, Disease Activity Assessment, Clinical Examination, Joint Sonography, PH in Scleroderma, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Venous Thrombosis, Radiation Synovectomy
Indian Rheumatology Association conferences (2005 -2018), International Lupus Congress (2007), Pediatric Rheumatology Conferences (2006, 2007),EULAR Congress, London (2011), 17th Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology (APLAR) Congress (2015)
Resident House Officer in General Medicine at TNMC and B.Y.L Nair Charitable Hospital,
Bombay (Dr. V. R .Joshi, Rheumatologist) Sept. 1979 to Feb. 1980.
Registrar in General Medicine at GSMC and K.E.M Hospital, Bombay (Dr. G.H. Tilwe Rheumatology Services) March 1982 to Aug. 1982.
Prof. V. R. Joshi and Prof. A. N. Malaviya are the teachers of rheumatology from whom we learn a lot of science and practice. Although many of us do not have hands-on experience learning rheumatology from these great teachers, we listen to them at various conferences, seminars, and workshops. Every word and action by them account for gaining more knowledge and insight into rheumatology practice. Therefore, we practice rheumatology, considering them our Guru and implementing their ideas and views in clinical practice.