The information provided on this site may not apply to each patient and is not intended to substitute professional rheumatology care. Although we encourage people to be more informed, a rheumatologist is the most appropriate specialist to diagnose and guide treatment in individual patients with diseases discussed herein. We do not prescribe therapy. The links provided herein are selected with care. We are not responsible for any inappropriate information provided on these links.
- This information provides a general overview and may not apply to everyone. Talk to your family doctor to find out if this information applies to you and get more information on this subject.
- This website is not intended as a substitute for professional health care.
- We do not prescribe therapy. Rheumatological diseases must be diagnosed and managed by an expert rheumatologist only.
- The exercises and yoga postures described here require professional guidance. Therefore, they must be learned from a physiotherapist and yoga teacher, respectively.
- The links provided have been selected with utmost care. However, we are not responsible for any inappropriate information on these sites.